Method development for laboratory diagnostics
A client wants to develop a new diagnostical procedure using biological markers. Biomarkers in point-of-care devices using standardized reaction sequences are verified with a specific method.
We offer the highest quality and a reliable service to the manufacturers of diagnostic devices – so that diseases can be recognized at an early stage a nd treated correctly.
The client contracts EXCO for collaboration in the development of the test strip and the biochemical measuring procedures.
- Development of biochemical measuring procedures particularly regarding the sensitization and minimising of interferences:
proactively based on literary research and further development of standards.
- Immunoassay development for use in patient-side laboratory diagnostics. Configuration of the assay for the detection of the Antigen.
- Assessment of input materials regarding purity, impurities, Enzyme activity and completion of the requested analytical measurements according to the specified work instructions and documentation of the results.
- Development and configuration of a test strip in the sample production.
- Completion of functional tests with assembled test strips.
- The client gets reliable information about the suitability of the newly developed measuring processes.
- Shorter development times.
Manufacturer of medical devices and diagnostic equipment, Germany