System engineering for a pharmaceutical manufacturer
A new line should clean and sterilize filling containers for medication, then fill toxic medications using the filling isolator, seal them and box up the externally cleaned pharmaceutical phials.
The old line must be dismantled, the external facade opened up and the new system must be installed during ongoing operations in the surrounding area under cleanroom conditions. EXCO is to undertake the system engineering and project management.
- EXCO is designing and planning a filling machine for filling the medication.
- In cooperation with other service providers, EXCO will carry out the air supply engineering in the cleanroom.
- EXCO is undertaking the qualification of the machine.
- High conformity to regulations
- Quicker development cycles
- Cost optimization through outsourcing
- Reduced risk potential
Plant constructor for the pharmaceutical industry