Development of a vial filling facility
A customer is investing in a pioneering technology and developing a vial filling machine for highly toxic pharmaceutical products using insulator technology. Within a tight time frame, new design solutions have to be developed which satisfy the highest demands. In addition, international suppliers have to be supported.
EXCO is commissioned with the project support and temporary project management.
- Detailed planning and supplier support
- Mock up
- Design support, space management, optimization of various components
- Documentation: Project handbook, process description; functional design specifications and creation of specifications
Exco has helped us to bridge internal bottlenecks resulting from several parallel projects.
- Benefits of specialized competence of systems and regulatory systems
- High level of flexibility
- Increase in efficiency
Pharmaceutical company, Germany