Design verification for a point-of-care device
A medical device manufacturer is developing a new diagnostic glucose measuring device for point-of-care testing for professional applications. EXCO provides the customer with support during the development by verifying the new device’s hardware and software.
- HW verification tests: Planning, specification and execution
- Hardware design of the analog front end in PSpice, worst-case simulations and tolerance analyzes
- Coordination and support of the device tests in external laboratories
- Software for verification tests: definition, specification
- Creation of the test framework for manual and automated software tests
- Source code and document reviews
- Reliable execution
On-site hardware verification includes the coordination or execution of tests in the customer’s own or accredited test laboratories (EMC, climate simulations, mechanical tests, etc.).
- Customer-focused design verification
Our experienced teams carry out hardware and software verification for embedded systems, complete medical devices or PC-based medical devices flexibly and in proximity to our customer.
- Compliant documentation
The test specifications are created in accordance with the currently applicable regulatory requirements.
- Safe product launch
Due to EXCO’s extensive product knowledge, your product is launched safely in a much shorter time scale.
Manufacturer of in-vitro diagnostic equipment