Modernization of a dynamometer and creation of the technical documentation
Updating a DF 2.2t dynamometer from 1995 and bringing it up to the latest state of technology. The technical documentation also needs updating or rewriting and the old and new regulations must be coordinated with each other.
- Software replacement
- Evaluate risk and hazard potential
- Inspect, expand operating instructions
- Identification of standards
- Adjustment to the state of technology
- Development of new software
- Installation of new software
- Maintenance and replacement of old components
- Updating of circuit diagrams and the flow charts
- Creation of a safety concept (emergency stop concept)
- Inspection of functionality after installation (SAT protocol)
- Creation of a (partial) risk assessment for the (modernization - entire system)
- Revision of the existing operating manual, adapt, review and create conformity
- Establishment of security and state of technology
- Preparation of the client’s documentation for total conformity
- Inspection of fundamental change to the system
- Client is benefitting from the specialized competence in the field of product security and technical editing.
- Client is receiving competent preparation for total conformity.
- No change to the machine
Industrial company, Germany